Dental Implants are transforming the way people live! If you’ve struggled for any length of time with missing teeth or poor fitting dentures and are looking for a solution that not only looks great, but feels good AND functions like natural teeth, than you really should consider dental implants.
Here at No Hassle Dentistry, you can get a single dental implant for just $999.00. Yes, you read that correctly, a single dental implant for $999.00.
Plus, when you take advantage of our Smile Assurance Plan, you can get a brand new smile, implant and crown included, for under $2000.00 !
While this offer applies only to total implant therapy, if there are other conditions that must be addressed as well, substantial discounts may still apply.
If you’re not familiar with dental implants, recent developments in implant technology make them a replacement option that function very much like your natural teeth.
Dental implants are small titanium posts that are placed in the jawbone where ever you have a missing tooth. Because titanium has been proven over time to bond extremely well with human tissue, it offers a healthy, permanent solution.
Once the titanium has bonded with the jawbone,, similar to the way a natural tooth root does, the implant is then topped with a natural, fully-functioning dental crown.
You now have a beautiful, natural looking solution that will provide many, many years of talking, laughing, smiling and eating your favorite foods without having to worry about loose fitting dentures or ugly gaps in your smile.
Some of the advantages of dental implants include:
- No dietary restrictions – Go ahead and enjoy that thick, juicy steak or attack corn on the cob with all the gusto you can muster.
- Other than regular brushing and flossing, no special care required.
- Look and act just like all-natural teeth.
- Don’t rely on the surrounding teeth for support, which helps you maintain a beautiful, healthy looking smile.
- Stimulates the jawbone in order to maintain healthy bone structure.
- With proper dental care, could be a life-long solution.
Dental implants really do offer a solution that is safe, permanent and natural-looking, allowing you to talk, laugh and eat without having to worry about being held back by a less-than-perfect smile.
To learn more or to find out if dental implants are a good solution of your smile needs, contact our office today.