10 reasons why a great smile is so important:
- You look better
- You feel better
- Everybody smiles back
- They wonder what you`re up to
- Helps you get ahead
- Fights stress
- Promotes romance
- Infuriates the whiners
- Keep away the blues
- Makes every day a sunny day
Surely you can think of at least 10 more reasons to enhance & protect your great smile… Cosmetic Dentistry is the art of transforming your smile to its natural, youthful beauty. It’s also the science of working with the latest advances in dental materials and techniques.
Brilliant smiles radiate joy, excitement, confidence, health and vitality. Your smile plays an important role in the happiness of your everyday life. Stop wishing for that perfect smile. We can restore crooked, cracked and chipped teeth strengthen and whiten teeth, close gaps without orthodontics.
Only half of all American Consumers are satisfied with their smile!
- 92% Of adults agree that an attractive smile is an important social asset
- 88% Say they always remember someone with an especially attractive smile
- 85% Say an unattractive smile makes a person less appealing
- 74% Say an unattractive smile can hurt a person`s chances for career success
- 50% Are satisfied with their smile
(Source: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
Let’s us show you the possibilities. You can have that perfect smile through the expertise of of our doctors, to create that brilliant, natural smile in as few as two visits, because you deserve it. Make an appointment today!