FACT: Denture adhesives are a 2 billion dollar industry that is growing at the rate of 8% a year. Talk about an industry that is making tons of money because, for the most part, dentures do not fit properly. Even with a glob of the “super duper adhesive” most dentures don’t work as they should!! WHY?
A few basic reasons:
- Many dentures that are not precisely fitted can wear out quickly
- Some dentures fit poorly from the beginning
- Changes in your mouth due to aging and degeneration of the jawbone can lead to a poor fit over time
As well as many other reasons.
With the dentures made in our offices you not going to spend any money on adhesive, we promise!
Types of Dentures We Provide
- Economy Dentures – Economy dentures are designed to be inexpensive. Sacrificing both fit and appearance for a lower cost. We make them as transitional dentures, when a patient needs extractions of remaining teeth, thus needing healing time prior to the permanent dentures.
- Traditional Dentures – Traditional dentures are the most commonly used type of denture. We only provide the highest quality full and partial dentures, guaranteed. Our dentures will fit precisely, will be absolutely comfortable without pain, and are completely stable not moving around, when you eat or speak.
- Implants supported Dentures – Implant supported dentures are not a new technique, but have improved greatly in recent years. The procedure involves surgically placing an implant fixture in the jaw (bone) to which dentures are attached. Most dentists recommend placing 4 – 6 implants on both the upper and lower jaw. A “hybrid” denture is then made that will snap into place on the new implants.
The price for this type of restoration usually costs $20,000.00 to $50,000.00 depending on the number of implants needed.
With our implant supported dentures most of the time, upper dentures can be stable and secure without implants at all and only two implants are needed for proper fitting and stabilization of the lower denture. Thus the total cost is usually less than $10,000.00
If you are not a candidate for dental implants because you don’t have enough bone left, then we can offer you “Mini-implants”. These provide a GREAT alternative to traditional dental implants for denture wearers.
- Neuromuscular, Cosmetic Dentures – the “Fountain of Youth” for denture wearers.
This is the “Cadillac” of dentures and only a hand full of dentists are qualified to offer them to their patients. Although they are more expensive than traditional dentures (less expensive than implant dentures), the superior fit, function, and aesthetics are worth the additional cost. The results may even make people think that you’ve had a facelift!
Neuromuscular dentistry utilizes a superior understanding of the interaction between muscles, bones, TMJ and teeth to create dental restorations that enhance the function of your jaw and natural appearance. Because the fit of dentures depends on muscle action, achieving stable and relaxed muscles automatically results in a much better fit. The position for best muscle function also coincides with the position of maximum facial support. With the help of neuromuscular dentures, our patients sometimes look 20 years younger. Not only that, they have found they could eat more of the foods they enjoy without any problem at all. All of our neuromuscular denture patients considered the time and expense as a great investment to their overall health and how they feel about themselves.
Fact: many dentists are giving up entirely on making dentures because they lack the science, dedication, and patience to make them right. They find the results of their procedures are so unpredictable they wind end up with many disappointed patients.
Prior to creating your dentures we will do a full oral examination and discuss with you the different options for dentures that will meet your expectations and more.
We only provide the highest quality full and partial dentures, guaranteed. Our dentures will fit precisely, will be absolutely comfortable without pain, and are completely stable not moving around, when you eat or speak.
Our full and partial dentures are custom-made using only quality materials that look natural and are durable. We ensure that they are the right shape, color, and size for a natural look and that the bite (the way your teeth come together) is correct. We have over 100 years of combined experience in dentures assuring that your dentures fit and look the best they possibly can. Our in-house dental laboratory is headed by an ex-dentist from Europe. With his 17+ years of practicing dentistry combined with over 15+ years as a dental technician you can be assured your custom dentures will be the best. There are no communication problems between your dentist and an outside dental technician. He is right at chair side with your dentist all the way to completion of your dentures.